Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Some mistakes to avoid in online fundraising campaigns

An online fundraiser is an effective way to obtain money your charity needs to grow and thrive. Online fundraisers are more than just putting a big “donate now” button on your website and mentioning it a few times. Online fundraisers take work, and like everything else planning. Here are some mistakes you should avoid when running an online fundraising campaign.

More here: 10 Mistakes To Avoid When Running an Online Fundraising Campaign | Business 2 Community.

1 comment:

  1. First off I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear
    your head prior to writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my mind in
    getting my thoughts out there. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems
    like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to
    figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Many
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete