Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What is on consumers wish list for 2013?

The iPhone ranks first on Americans’ 2013 consumer technology wish list. 23.5 percent of 2,285 U.S. consumers surveyed in October 2012 by Strategy Analytics said they are somewhat or very likely to buy Apple's smartphone during the next twelve months. A smartphone with Android comes second, with 21.6 percent. This is followed by a portable PC (17.4 percent) and again an Apple product, the iPad (15.3 percent).

The top 10 consumer electronics buying intentions list is rounded off with Android Tablets (10,7 percent) and E-Readers (10,6 percent). You can find the full list including 22 key consumer electronics products on strategyanalytics.com.
2013_09_01_Products
http://www.statista.com/markets/15/topic/126/electronics/chart/815/top-10-consumer-electronic-products-in-the-u.s.-2013/

3 comments:

  1. Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Wordpress, free version. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, this weekend is good in favor of me, since this occasion i am reading this wonderful educational
    post here at my house.

    ReplyDelete